Click to view latest messages in all forums
Premier Post - Sales Office Administrator
| by - EquipUK on - 18 Mar 2013 - www.equipuk.com
|Rab is part of the Equip Holdings Group.|
Equip Outdoor Technologies Ltd based in Alfreton, Derbyshire specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor equipment. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world.
Due to continued expansion, we are now looking for a hardworking, passionate Sales Administrator who will bring experience and knowledge and contribute to the continued growth and success of the organisation. The ideal candidate will share a strong interest in our products and the outdoor industry. Working across both UK and European Markets, the key responsibilities are as follows:
• Administering sales for the UK and EU, to include Order processing, preparing estimates and quotations for customers
• Taking, inputting and monitoring of urgent and forward orders
• Answering customer enquiries and generic questions from members of the public, this will also include providing technical advice and guidance to customers on a wide range of products
• Maintaining customer records
• Processing invoices and credits
• Running weekly sales reports for the Management Team
• Assisting in the Customer service department, dealing with enquiries and returns
• Other General administration duties as required
• Experience using the following software; Excel and preferably Navision (or a similar system)
• Be customer focused
• A confident telephone manner along with excellent communication skills
• A passion for the outdoors
• Team commitment
• The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines, with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Previous experience in a similar sales position or working with outdoor equipment/products is essential
• Previous experience of working in an Export Sales position would be advantageous, however full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Applicants should contact Donna Evans in the first instance to request an application form email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications must be accompanied by a copy of your CV. Posted applications should be sent to Equip Outdoor Technologies, Wimsey Way, Somercotes, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 4LS. The closing date for applications is Friday 29th March 2013.
Note to applicants: The position will be based at the Head Office in Alfreton, Derbyshire and does not involve sales based travel.
| by - marialewis520 on - 19 Apr 2013
|This company have got some especial features but the key factor of that company is that they are especial in making Project management of their projects that makes this company different from others.rather i appreciate you for that post of your's.|
[top of page] - [forums latest]