UKC

Shoes for high arches skinny feet ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Removed User 19 Apr 2013
Any one any thoughts on boots for high arches, very skinny size 9 feet. I've always worn boreal just started climbing agAin after a long lay off, and im conscious a lot of new shoes about. I don't break any records when climbing well climb v5 / E3,4 / F 7 a so don't need anything that puts boys like Christ Sharma up very steep bits of limestone. Most of time I spend time in lakes on long routes. Not really interested in what they are marketed as more interested in the fit. So if they fit people with skinny feet and high arches recommend away ? Thanks in advance....
needvert 20 Apr 2013
In reply to Removed UserROBBIE YDG:

red chilli corona vcr has been the best fit for my narrow feet with high arches.
Removed User 21 Apr 2013
In reply to Removed UserROBBIE YDG: Thanks will have a look
 spragglerocks 21 Apr 2013

I have the same issue with feet (but a bit smaller than yours). I tried out loads of different shoes but settled with 5.10 Anasazi Verdes. Because they are lace ups they fit really well and they are quite narrow. The velcro versions don't fit as well though. I have one size down from my shoe size.
 oddtoast 21 Apr 2013
I've just got some (ladies) scarpa reflex - fit my skinny high arch feet and skinny ankles straight out of box.
Removed User 21 Apr 2013
In reply to Removed UserROBBIE YDG: Yeah tried some Green Verdes on they felt good, will try anything though. Unless your climbing 8a the rubber doesn't matter !!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...