/ Kit For Sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Ernesto - on 10 May 2013
Genuine Reasons for sale couple of things readvertised plus new items added - all the kit is new or as new condition - offered at very reasonable prices compared to RRP - lowest prices shown! no nearest offers please.

1. Bungalow One Canvas mess tent - approximately 14' square - excellent condition, recently washed and reproofed - approx RRP between 800 - 900 - price 390.00 - due to weight of this item would need to be collected from Warrington - unless buyer wants to pay for postage.

2. PHD Xero Down Jacket (900 fill) Mens size small - as new condition only worn a couple of times, no marks, pulls or other damage - generous sizing so may fit medium - BLUE - RRP 560 - price 300.00

3. RAB Expedition Down Salapets - Mens Size Medium - BLACK - brand new Never Worn - RRP 230 - price 110.00

4. Hagloff Spitz Proshell Jacket - Mens size small - ORANGE - worn only a couple of times as new condition - RRP 400+ - Price 165.00

5. Beal rope 50M x 10.2 brand new never been used still wrapped up with tags RRP 95 - Price 45.00 (7.50 postage due to weight)

6. DMM 3.0 Cam Brand new never used Price 30

7. 4 sets 5 x 10 cm wire gate quick draws Price 30 per set

8. Vango Tempest 300 Tent 3 man brand new never used RRP 145 - Price 65 (7.50 postage due to weight)

9. Jet Boil Flash brand new never used price 55.00

10. Primus Eta Power Multifuel Stove and Pans- brand new never used price 65.00

11. Sat Map Active 10 fitted with rechargeable batteries, plus following map SD cards 1 Northern England 1:50, 1 National Parks 1:50, Ben Nevis and Glencoe Premium Map 1:25/1:50 - Price 280.00

Photos can be supplied for all items apart from the mess tent as no room to pitch currently in order to take picture...

Unless stated above postage 5 per item or if several items purchased will come to agreement on postage

NottsRich on 10 May 2013
Recommended seller. I bought a sleeping bag and jacket and they arrived very quickly and exactly as described, still with the label on the jacket.
Likes to Fly - on 11 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto: I'll take the rope please. Can collect from Warrington Next week, probably Tuesday?

levvis.m - on 11 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto: yhm re quickdraws
cmacey2010 on 12 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto: ill have a couple sets of quick draws off you if you still have some?
alex toomey - on 14 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto: would be interested in Haglofs Spitz jacket, although it seems that new, they cost closer to 300 than 400. But for 100 or so would be very tempted. Also would be interested in the ETA stove. Thanks.
kossie on 15 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto: What make & model are the wire gate quick draws?
Ernesto - on 15 May 2013
In reply to alex toomey:

Hi Alex

The price is the price, it has only been worn twice as brand new, the ETA stove has gone.

Cheers
Ernesto - on 15 May 2013
In reply to kossie:

Hi Send me a mail and I will send you a couple of pictures.

Cheers
alex toomey - on 15 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto: well it was worth a shot. Please could you send me some photos off the jacket?
saffy - on 15 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto: paid for the items over the weekend, posted on Monday and arrived Tuesday, perfect condition. Highly recommended. Cheers Jack.
edocarmo - on 15 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto:
Hi Ernesto,

I will take your Primus Stove and Pans if you still have it.

Please send PayPal/ bank details.

Cheers
kossie on 15 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto:
QDs:just wanna know make & model.
If u don't know, by all means email me photos - kos.climber[at]yahoo. com
alex toomey - on 15 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto: Looks in great condition, would like to take the jacket - how would you like payment etc.?
Ernesto - on 16 May 2013
In reply to alex toomey:

Hi Alex

Sent you the details cheers
stevemarkperry - on 16 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto:

Did the rope go?
In reply to Ernesto:

any quickdrawers left?
Ernesto - on 16 May 2013
In reply to ivebittenoffmorethanicanstu:

Hi Iveb!!!

Yes send me a mail and I will send you a pic.

Cheers

Den
bs_1986 - on 16 May 2013
what colour is the Jet Boil?
Likes to Fly - on 17 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto:
Went to collect the rope this afternoon from Mrs Ernesto- no probs at all: rope was brand spanking new, comms and banter were good! BUY THIS MANS KIT!

Cheers for an easy purchase Den!

In reply to Ernesto:

Done (I hope :-))
stevemarkperry - on 17 May 2013
In reply to Likes to Fly:

> Went to collect the rope this afternoon...

Damn :)
Likes to Fly - on 17 May 2013
In reply to stevemarkperry:
Sorry Steve- Its a beauty too!
In reply to Ernesto:

Quickdrawers arrived, perfect condition thanks Den :-)
dmurray on 21 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto:
Received the quickdraws and they're in great condition. Cheers Den
Renley on 24 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto: is the Primus stove still available?
Ernesto - on 24 May 2013
In reply to Renley: Sorry its gone

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.