UKC

FS: Skoda Octavia Scout 4x4 57 plate 82781 miles

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Camm 07 Jun 2013
Price: £8250
For sale, probably the perfect climbing car.
Perfect for trips to Scotland when everyone else is batterning down the hatches, this car soilders on. I'm selling because I have bought a new weekend toy which is going to cost more than I thought to run and I can't really afford to keep it.

Heres the spec of the car off top of my head;
2.0 TDI 140bhp 82781 miles mostly motorway, 900 mile round trips soon stack up but the mileage is probably below average anyway!
6 speed gearbox
hadlex 4 wheel drive system, with hill start and traction control switch
17" Skoda alloys with 6 month old winter tyres, currently running summer tyres on front to reduce wear as the tyres were £600 for the set!

HID xeon headlights, front foglights

It has the premium stereo system with the screen and inbuilt satnav with audi/video input and 6 CD changer and built in phone etc
Air Con with dual zone climate control
Electric windows all round
fancy autodim mirror
genuine skoda mats
lots of little gadgets like open and close windows with remote, lights automaticly come on and turn off, automatic window wipers, headlight washers,
cruise control
electric heated mirrors
lights on inner door for getting in and out, red light to stop idiots from taking your door out.
Mirrors on visors to do your hair
air freshener (nearly empty)
hand full of coppers in the ash tray

ha... ha

Overall a brilliant, practical car for anyone, I can get 50-55mpg without too much effort, tax is cheap for a 4 wheel drive car and parts aren't bad either being VAG.
I can use the unplowed lanes on the motorway to overtake cars that are going slow in the plowed lanes!
Can fit 4 people comfortably for a few days climbing with all the gear in boot and not blocking the rear view mirror.
I'll reply with a link to a photo album when I have posted as I am posting view my smartphone, also this is my excuse for any spelling misstakes.
Also a side note, these cars go up in value as winter approaches so it should hold it's value.
OP Camm 07 Jun 2013
In reply to danrock101:
http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss112/danrock101/octavia

also forgot to mention it has got parking sensors and the 2 spare winter tyres are included in the sale
 stuart58 07 Jun 2013
In reply to danrock101: your photo bucket says its private
 dutybooty 07 Jun 2013
In reply to danrock101: yhm
OP Camm 07 Jun 2013
In reply to stuart58:
thanks for letting me know, it should be viewable now, I will take some more photos tomorrow after I've cleaned it.
OP Camm 08 Jun 2013
In reply to danrock101:
Forgot to mention it's got full skoda service history apart from the last service which was done by my local mechanic who I always use. Had the cam belt changed last year by skoda.
OP Camm 10 Jun 2013
In reply to danrock101:
A few people asking about condition as I forgot to put it. It's in very good condition, bodywork is good, just the odd mark on the wheels but nothing really worth mentioning, it's in better condition than the 12 plate octavias at work, drives better too, and they've only done about 15k!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...