UKC

Scrambling guiding offered

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
pocosjoe 24 Jun 2013
Hi

I am looking for people wanting to be guided up some scrambles which could vary between grade 1 and 3. No previous skills /experience required I'm preparing for assessment which I will take place in the Autumn and am available June July and Aug. If you're interested then please email me

So if you want to try the scrambling let me know

Cheers,

PocosJoe

MIA Trainee

- As an MIA trainee I do not, as yet, hold the Mountain Instructor Award which is the recognised qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification. The term aspirant should not be used as a level of competency for multi-pitch climbing has not been assessed.

Insurance
- I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third part liability.
 Dave McKechnie 24 Jun 2013
In reply to pocosjoe:

Joe, I might be interested but you're more likely to get more interest if you fill your profile in!!
anthonyh 24 Jun 2013
Where are you based/ willing to work
 JeroenandTimo 25 Jun 2013
In reply to pocosjoe: yhm
 shelagh23 02 Jul 2013
In reply to pocosjoe:
Hi are you still looking for people to guide? If so I'm free
In reply to pocosjoe: Might be worth you filling in your profile so people can see a bit about you!
 alitamlit 09 Jul 2013
In reply to higherclimbingwales:

Maybe I'm too late but YHM.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...