HILLTALK forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Brilliant ideas, food or innovations you couldn't live without

alexgoodey on 19 Jul 2013
I am running out of ideas now, got lots of really funky lightweight but useful kit (a ZPacks Arc Blast arrived today, and my navigation card kit from Shavenrasperry arrived yesterday, both look very useful despite cost). I will be replacing my Travel Tap soon, and I think my menu is now very good now that I've found half a dozen decent cheap sources of dried and non-refridgerated foods - but it's taken years to get to this point and I always make the biggest leaps when I talk to other people.,

So, with that in mind, what are your best DIY gadgets, bought thingies, food ideas (with sources) or leaps towards ultralight.

And regarding food, please be specific - i.e. out of 4 local supermarkets, only Sainsburys sell the dried ministrone with pulses that doesn't need soaking (made by Pedon, in case you're wondering), I go to my local South African market to buy shredded biltong, I get my egg powder from internationalegg, dried tomato powder from Hampshire Whole Foods..

Thanks

... not showing 15 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums