UKC

Partner for the Autumn in chamonix.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
paddyrock 21 Jul 2013
Hi folks
I'm Trying to hatch a plan for the autumn.
I have four weeks free for some climbing starting 14th sept. if the weather gods play ball I'd love to get on some classic Nfaces around chamonix.
However, I'm partnerless as it stands and am lookin for someone with similar goals and experience as my self.
Ok about me.
I'm 31, male, born in Ireland, living in US, climbing 11 years. On a good day i climb E4/5. i have done miles of ice all around europe the US and canada. Mixed climbing is my favorite style of climbing and id like to focus this trip on getting on some big mixed objectives. I have spent a few summers and one winter in Cham, so I'm Well aquatinted with the place and its temperament.
I live in California at the moment and have had a great yosemite season so far this year focusing on single push walls and long free climbs. My fitness level has never been better so I'm pretty psyched to get to the alps.
I'm fairly easy going in general and like to have a laugh as well as climb my ass off.
Anyhow that is a rough outline of me and my plans. I really am down to climb anything once I get there and we can tailor our objectives to conditions and what not. Hell I'm also down for some sport climbing and i am open to visiting other areas if the weather craps out in Cham.
Cheers
Rob.
Onerobbie@gmail.com
 MuzzaSA 22 Jul 2013
In reply to paddyrock:
Hey Rob, have sent you an e-mail!
allanv 25 Jul 2013
In reply to paddyrock: Hi, just sent an e-mail to you.
 mchardski 25 Jul 2013
In reply to paddyrock:

I live in California at the moment and have had a great yosemite season so far this year focusing on single push walls and long free climbs.

u lucky f*cker. I live inside a psychological experiment in Algeria.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...