UKC

Cost of taxi from Reus to Siurana?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Michael Chan 02 Sep 2013
Hi all,

I heard it was around 40 euros to get a taxi from Reus to Siurana, and vice-versa. However, I heard from a friend the price has gone up?

Has anyone been recently that can confirm the taxi fare, or suggest any other options for travel? There are a few us, around 7 I think, and none of us can hire a car cheaply as we're all students

Thanks in advance

Michael
 DaveR 02 Sep 2013
In reply to michael00693:

Have you looked into buses to Cornudella? I've not done it so have no idea how/where/cost etc. You could then hitch easily from here to Siurana.
 MarshF 02 Sep 2013
In reply to michael00693:

60 in may, it was late at night. Can go other direction cheaper, ask around at camping siurana.
 leeoftroy 02 Sep 2013
In reply to michael00693: I walked from Siurana back to the airport at Reus.....mostly because I had a day spare without a climbing partner. Great walk through the forest and eventually when I got close to Reus and decided I'd had enough humping my rucksack I stuck out a thumb and almost instantly got a lift. Not sure if I was just lucky or if they have a better culture of hitching than us...but it's an adventure worth considering!
OP Michael Chan 03 Sep 2013
In reply to michael00693: I think hitching is out, especially with such a big group of us. May have a look into the bus to Cornudella. Thing is, we've budgeted around 40 euros for travel each way. So our hands are tied cost-wise

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...