/ La Sportiva Testarossa sizing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
lewiz - on 10 Sep 2013
Hi guys

I'm looking to ship some Testarossas in from Germany but obviously won't get a chance to try before I buy. I know what size I am in Miura VS, Katana and Futura - can anybody with experience of these shoes and the Testarossa offer any guidance?

cheers, Lewis
Fraser on 10 Sep 2013
In reply to lewiz:

I seem to recall Bananafingers have a size comparison chart for different shoes. Try there.
lewiz - on 10 Sep 2013
In reply to Fraser: Thanks Fraser - I took a look but it seems to quote only for the shoes they sell. Cheers!
cha1n on 10 Sep 2013
In reply to lewiz:

I took the same size as my Miura VS.

Being laced shoes, you'll be able to customise the fit slightly if you get the size slightly wrong.
lewiz - on 10 Sep 2013
In reply to cha1n: Thanks - really useful info!
witnessthis - on 10 Sep 2013
In reply to lewiz:
They stretch a lot. I would advise going down half a size on your other LAs shoes but then again lots of things come into play-foot shape, your demands etc.
I got mine the same size as Katana velcro's but I could see if you have very narrow feet maybe going down another half size would be better possibly? They function excellently though there is a little baggyness in the heel but that might be my foot shape.
AlanLittle - on 11 Sep 2013
In reply to lewiz:

I have mine the same size as my Miura Laces, three full Euro sizes down fom street shoe size, and find the fit pretty similar. I generally reserve them for at my limit redpoint attempts, so haven't really worn them enough to experience much stretch yet.
Chi Cheng - on 11 Sep 2013
In reply to lewiz:

I wear Eu36 in Katana Lace and my friend has a pair of Testarossa in Eu35.5 and they fit like a glove.

My friend's Testarossa had been broken in.

Got to try a pair of New pair of Eu35.5 in France and had to bag them on and could only keep them on my feet of a few minutes, no chance I was going to climb in them.

Hope this helps,
Chi Cheng
lewiz - on 12 Sep 2013
Thanks for your thoughts guys - I'm a 34 in my Miura VS so I'll pick the Testarossas up in the same size. Will be a couple of weeks but I'll try and report back if I got the fit right :-)
Elefan - on 01 Oct 2013
In reply to lewiz: Are you still trying to squeeze them on? :o) How's the fit?
lewiz - on 10 Oct 2013
Hey guys... my size 43 arrived but in the end I found it to be too large so I've returned it and am awaiting my 42.5. I think I should probably take the same size in the Futura as well - hope this info is of use to some others.

cheers, Lewis

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.