UKC

Wanted: cheap touring set up

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
HighlandStu 12 Sep 2013
Looking for a cheap touring set up for weekends in the Highlands. Skis between 170-190cm bindings to fit 330 foot base. All offers kindly considered!
 top cat 12 Sep 2013
In reply to HighlandStu:

Got a pair of Fischer Tour Extremes in 180cm, in mint condition, serviced and waxed for £50 + post.
No bindings though.

TC
HighlandStu 12 Sep 2013
In reply to top cat: Thanks for the kind offer. However, I am after a complete set up. If I don't manage to obtain that in the next couple of weeks I will get back to you if you still have them. Thanks again and maybe contact you soon
 GraB 13 Sep 2013
In reply to HighlandStu:
Have a pair of Karhu Kodiak's (186cm - 115/80/100) fitted with Dynafit Tourlite bindings (leashes only - no brakes) and can supply with a pair of Black diamond Ascension skins (cut to fit these skis).

Karhu skis are not made anymore and the Kodiaks are are a nice set of mid-fat touring skis. Reasonably stiff and light without being excessively so. Together with the Dynafit bindings, they make a nice, light very ski-able set up.

The Dynafits are currently mounted for a 330mm long boot sole, though can obviously be remounted to whatever you need.

Email me if you want any more details.
HighlandStu 13 Sep 2013
In reply to GraB: Yhm
 nj.harris 14 Sep 2013
In reply to HighlandStu: Solomon 1080 for sale 180cm, vgc, fritsci pro bindings, harschiesen, skins. Bought 2006. Scarpa Denali boots.
HighlandStu 14 Sep 2013
In reply to nj.harris: Yhm
HighlandStu 18 Sep 2013
In reply to HighlandStu: skis purchased. Thankyou all very much for the other kind offers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...