/ Climbing gear clearout
Having a bit of a climbing gear clearout. P&P is at the buyer's expense or alternatively collection can be arranged in the Kendal area
- Black Diamond Transfer 3 Avalanche shovel. Very little use £20
- Petzl Ascension (L/H). Unused £20
- DMM Micro Wallnuts, sizes 0, 1/2, 3/4 very good condition (near enough unused) £4 each
- DMM IMP size 4, again very good condition and pretty much unused £6.50
- DMM Wallnut size 1, used but with plenty of life left. £3.50
All 5 microwires £20
- 5 DMM Prowire quickdraws. Used, no nicks on the rope end biners. 4x 12cm, 1x18cm. £5 each or £20 for all 5
- Petzl William SL (DOM 2011) HMS biner, unused £6
- DMM Dragon size 5 with DMM Phantom krab, cam in mint condition (never placed) biner with slight cosmetic scratches £35
- DMM Dragon size 00 with DMM Phantom krab, cam and biner in mint condition (cam never placed) £27
- Beal Rando 8mm 30m walker's rope. Used once, excellent condition £30
- Lyon rope protectors - used once but as they are made from heavy duty canvas pretty much last forever. 2x 50cm, 1x 100cm. 50cm £5 each, 100cm £8 - grab all 3 for £15
- Also for sale but not pictured is a Moon Saturn pad - the largest mat in Moon's range.
Pad is in excellent condition, no tears and the foam is still really firm. It's too big for what I need these days and takes up too much space in the house so it has to go. RRP is £250, looking for £100
- Finally, some guidebooks - all are in excellent condition and have seen very little if any use.
- Antalya's climbing guidebook (4th edition 2011, current). Never used. RRP £37.95. £17 posted
- Slovenia climbing guide (Sidarta), very very little use (2 days), RRP €30, £15 posted
Close-up pics of pretty much everything can be found here:
Any questions give me a shout!
yhm re guidebooks
Please reserve shovel.
Reply on my mail. Thanks
Yhm re ascender
Arrived today - perfect; thanks
I have emailed you regarding the bouldering pad.
Elsewhere on the site
I am Matthew Phillips, I'm nearly 14 and I was born without my right arm below the elbow. I started climbing at taster... Read more
WINTERFEST 2014 at Outside in Hathersage 6th and 7th December 2014 Outside's ever popular Winterfest event is back... Read more
Nick Livesey discovered the mountains of Snowdonia over a decade ago and finally moved there a year and a half ago, quitting a... Read more
As a long-standing name in the UK rockshoe market, Scarpa have a loyal following and many much-loved models. As a fan... Read more
A product review by James Turnbull. James Turnbull at Outside recently took the new Osprey Mutant 38 on a rigorous test in the... Read more