UKC

Never follow your mates line ....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ChrisJD 30 Sep 2013

Latest 'Biking Fail' video doing the rounds (in case you'd not seen it):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHPkVWaDwGY&feature=youtu.be
 Kimono 30 Sep 2013
In reply to ChrisJD:
ouch! was anything broken do we know?
 Alun 30 Sep 2013
In reply to ChrisJD:
very unexpected!

Incidently, it looks like a fun trail. Any idea where it is? Looks like a ski-resort somewhere.
 Guy 30 Sep 2013
In reply to Alun: Morzine
 Timmd 30 Sep 2013
In reply to Kimono:
> (In reply to ChrisJD)
> ouch! was anything broken do we know?

It kind of looks like you'd be okay if you landed on your wheels in the bushes before falling off, and didn't stick out a hand and land on it to break your wrist. The guy you see actually falling off seems to land on his side rather than his hand. I think it can be learnt as something to do almost instinctively, perhaps after breaking your wrist from falling off.
In reply to ChrisJD: at least the second guy landed in the bushes. I think if you were gunning it you'd clear the bush and land nice and flat on the ground which would be an altogether more painful prospect!
OP ChrisJD 30 Sep 2013
In reply to Guy:

Mate says it is Chatel - and shouldn't be ridden on-sight.....
 Timmd 30 Sep 2013
In reply to higherclimbingwales:
> (In reply to ChrisJD) at least the second guy landed in the bushes. I think if you were gunning it you'd clear the bush and land nice and flat on the ground which would be an altogether more painful prospect!

Yeah, they're lucky to be on decent full sus bikes and experienced at doing drops or it could have been a lot worse. Lucky to have cleared the fence too!
 Guy 30 Sep 2013
In reply to ChrisJD: Your mate is right, my bad!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...