UKC

Freestlye lessons

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 daniel baker 04 Oct 2013
Hi all after some advice again....
My 14 year old son is mad about his freestlye skiing and I'm looking to get him some coaching whilst were away in morzine at Christmas, tourist board not being very helpful does anyone on here have any suggestions
Cheers
 Aigen 04 Oct 2013
In reply to daniel baker: try to get in contact with a British mountain guide that works in that region. Explain what you are looking for and they will know someone offering that service.
 Blinder 05 Oct 2013
In reply to Aigen: maybe you are getting free style and free ride miked up! They are very different things.
 galpinos 05 Oct 2013
In reply to daniel baker:

Phone/e-mail the ski schools and ask if they do freestyle coaching?
aligibb 12 Oct 2013

Hi Daniel, I'd recommend Dave Walton at the British Alpine ski school in Morzine. Does your son have any particular things that he wants to work on? I live in morzine so PM me with more info it you like and I'll have a think of who would fit best.

Ali
OP daniel baker 04 Nov 2013
In reply to aligibb:
Hi there sorry for late response, my son is a quite a good level at the moment but would like to brush up on his rails and spins if there was an airbag option he'd probably be up for that.
We're out there from the 28th dec till the 4th jan
If you have any thoughts they would be appreciated
Cheers daniel
 Aaron McLean 25 Nov 2013

Hi there.

My name is Aaron McLean. I am a fully certified British ski coach working in Morzine. I have a wealth of experience with freestyle coaching and am currently a member of the Fischer Freeride Team. I would be thrilled to teach your son over the dates you mentioned.

Bookings are made through Avoriaz Alpine Ski School and specifically ask for Aaron McLean. (www.avoriazalpineskischool.com) You can view my bio/video on their website. My website is www.amsnowsports.com

Best regards,

Aaron

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...