UKC

Crampon bargains

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 climber34neil 18 Oct 2013
A heads up to anyone looking for technical crampons, go outdoors doing g20 for £103, and rambo 4 for £125, then do the 10% price promise as snow and rock have the rambo's for £111 , so I got a new pair of rambo 4 for £99 . Happy days!
 Blue Straggler 18 Oct 2013
In reply to climber34neil:

You will now receive a predictable tirade of Internet abuse chastising you for your bargain hunting ways and telling you you should have got them at V12 or Joe Brown.

Enjoy!

My C3 crampons are Mountain Technology ones bought on eBay, for £30, some years after MT went bust, but crampons brand new in shiny packaging. I am on a one-way ticket to Hell for assisting some evil profiteer who bought up their stock and sold it weekly on eBay...sigh
OP climber34neil 18 Oct 2013
In reply to Blue Straggler: being in Sheffield my choices were a bit more limited and they seemed to be the only local stockist for rambo's and didn't want to buy in line as I took my boots in to check the fit. I didn't trawl the Internet for the cheapest but its always nice when you stumble over an unexpected bargain! Am wearing my helmet now in preparation for the abuse!
OP climber34neil 18 Oct 2013
In reply to climber34neil: also it means that I have change left over to spend in one of the many fantastic indipendent retailers!! Spreading the retail love around!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...