UKC

Climbing in Indonesia

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
wartoof 19 Oct 2013
Hello everyone ,
I am actually in indonesia for a month or so , I was wondering if anyone is around bali or lombok and willing to do some good climb/dws . I was looking for some tour or club but I can't really find anything apart from padang padang beach.

Cheers !!
 climber34neil 19 Oct 2013
In reply to wartoof: hi, sadly I'm not going to be there but I have been in the past , there are routes which were bolted at ulawato on the south west coast of Bali , not sure about Lombok as far as cragging is concerned however the trek up mount rinjani was amazing , watching the sun rise from the summit then camping in the crater , think it took about 4 days in total so if you have time I would totally recommend it. Also if you can get to irian jaya there is the carstairzs pyramid which goes about hvs with lots of pitches
In reply to wartoof:
Not anything of quality around Bali. The rock is too new so things are heavily featured and sharp. Stick to enjoying volcanos, beaches, temples, the Balinese and all things touristy; you'll have a much better time! Bali can truly paradise on earth (if you find the right parts (not Kuta..)

H

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...