UKC

FS: MSR Hubba Hubba 2 man & under 2kg tent as new

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Martin Bennett 26 Nov 2013
premier post photo
Price: £160

Noting the interest shown in and the speed with which one of these sold yesterday I thought maybe now's the time to offer mine for sale.
Like the previous one it has the cache of having been to Yosemite Valley. Unlike that one mine has never been used and is complete. And this one's orange and yellow.

The planned usage never happened on that trip and tho' I felt maybe I'd get into backpacking it never happened so it's as new. It's been unpacked and put up once in a San Francisco RV park for practice.

Same price previous seller asked - £160 and postage at cost, unless you can collect in mid Lancs.
 NottsRich 27 Nov 2013
In reply to Martin Bennett: PM sent.

stratandrew 02 Dec 2013
In reply to Martin Bennett:

Hi Martin, is it still for sale?
Andy
 megan 03 Dec 2013
In reply to Martin Bennett:

hi there! bumping into you everywhere!!!! hope you are well. please let me know if the tent is for sale! i like it!
megan
In reply to stratandrew:

Hello Andy - sorry for delay in replying - only just seen your enquiry. Tent is sold now. Thanks for asking. All the best. Martin
In reply to megan:

Hello again Megan. Yeah - paths crossed 2ce in a few days. Oo er - y'know what James Bond said - "Once is happenstance; twice is coincidence; three times is enemy action"! Sorry to take so long replying but have only just logged back into UKC. The tent is sold now. Thanks for asking. All the best. Martin

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...