Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Weird shaped feet and winter boots

Nath93 - on 10 Dec 2013
Okay, so i have a pair of Nepal Evo's which are good climbing wise, but after a long day and then a walk out the balls of my feet are screaming at me. Getting fed up of putting up when everyone else i know seems to get on fine. Have tried adding extra inner to bulk it out and cushion but starting to think it's the boot not fiting my feet so reckon its time to look at alternatives. Obviously no B3 is going to be nice after wearing for ten or more hours but don't think i should be hobbling back to the car after a big day.

I have super skinny heels with really high arches and quite wide feet at the front. Anyone got the same kinda foot and have found a boot which works, or any boot fitter with advice to offer ?

Seem to get this with all my foot wear other than my Guide tennies which have stretched to accommodate my weird shaped feet (or that's my theory anyway).
... not showing 7 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums