UKC

Dolomite Cougar HP Pro GTX stockists?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 forcan 13 Dec 2013
Tried on a pair of Cougars at Tiso in Aberdeen today - the 10's are just too tight, the 11's just too big - and they don't have 10.5's anywhere in stock. Had a look about online, but can't find any other UK stockists - anyone seen them elsewhere? Comedy option is to order them from Europe...
 Hay 14 Dec 2013
In reply to forcan:
Hi,
I work for Tiso and we have those too (in Perth)...tbh I think you might struggle to get a half size.
Dolomite are imported by Allcord in Livi - we could possibly get a half size but if it wasn't right you'd be stuck with them I'm afraid. They'd likely have to come in from Italy too so delay possible.
Am assuming that Aberdeen colleagues tried different insoles, volume reducers etc? Insole/sock/vol reducer combos can make a big difference to fit...

...What did you think of them btw? Light, eh? I'd struggle to think of a better value gaitered B3 on the market.

Give me a shout at the shop or on here if I can help....

Bruce

OP forcan 15 Dec 2013
In reply to Hay:

Cheers Bruce - I've already got Aberdeen onto the case, to see if the Allcord can get a half-size, and if I can blag em with the double discount

They're very light - that's the main thing, I love my Mantas, but I love putting them away n the spring even more these days!
OP forcan 16 Dec 2013
In reply to forcan:
And Tisos in Aberdeen came up trumps - boots are now ordered!!

If you've not seen them in the flesh, they're just...gorgeous!
Post edited at 15:37
 Mike-W-99 16 Dec 2013
In reply to forcan:

Noticed these today in edinburgh , looked good but I thought the build quality was a bit rough round the edges?
Happy to be proved wrong of course, resisted the temptation to try a pair on in case I ended up being tempted.
 Hay 18 Dec 2013
In reply to forcan:
Good news.

OP forcan 19 Dec 2013
In reply to Hay:
Allcord must have had them in stock - ordered Monday, picked them up from Tiso's in Aberdeen this morning. The 10.5 fit is spot on for my feet - now all I need is for it to bloomin' snow, and stop blowing a hooly...
Post edited at 16:00

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...