UKC

FS: Scott Neo skis Salomon S912 Alpine bindings

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 John Cooke 27 Dec 2013

Price: £330

I'm selling my Scott Neo 60/40 All Mountain skis which come with the excellent Salomon S912 alpine bindings. The skis were bought new and have only been used for a 5 day trip in the Alps - they are in excellent condition. They are a classic 60/40 piste/off piste ski - perfect for those wanting to progress their skiing to more advanced levels on piste and starting to venture off piste.

Reason for selling is because I've moved to a full touring set-up and can't justify having 2 sets of skis!!

They are the 2011 model so purple instead of green on the video.

FULL DESCRIPTION
A very versatile mid-fat ski, the Neo is great for big swooping turns in shallowish powder or softer conditions on piste, and not too bad for shorter turns either as confirmed by the 14 metre sidecut radius for the 176 ski.

The 83mm waist gives a nice wide platform underfoot for flotation in deeper conditions but is still plenty narrow enough for reasonable speed edge to edge for faster turns on groomed snow.

Classic sandwich sidewall construction with titanium top and bottom sheets gives strong edge grip and a ski that is stable and reassuring at speed.

The traditional wood core is light and damp, coping easily with terrain variations and chopped up crud and the 300 mm Pro Rocker tip floats above soft snow.

PERFORMANCE DATA
Sex : unisex ski
Ability : advanced intermediate to expert
Type : 60/40 all mountain ski
Preferred terrain : soft and harder piste, slush, medium powder
Turn preference : short to medium radius
Length : 176

TECHNICAL DATA
Sidecut profile : 124/83/113
Waist width : 83 mm
Tip style : rocker
Tail style : semi twin
Flex : medium
Torsion : medium
Camber : medium

Based in Nottingham. Can post but collection/nearby meet up would probably be easier.

Can email pics on request.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...