UKC

FS: Aku Cresta boots sz 8.5 / 42.5

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 purkle 10 Jan 2014
premier post photo
Price: £125
Selling a new pair of AKU Cresta climbing / hiking boots (3 season - not crampon compatible), £125. They RRP at £210 and have not been used; I bought them in excitement as they're comfy as, but need to sell as they're just a bit too big, gutted.

They are Goretex lined, good wide rand all the way round the boot, primarily made of orange suede leather with unusually durable-feeling synthetic material around the tongue area to save weight. They're really light whilst still feeling solid & only a wee bit of flex in the sole. Vibram soles with the 'old school' boots tread pattern in. I think they're geared towards scrambling & climbing as well as walking, but they don't have the complete smooth area at the front of the sole (this under toe area is made for friction but has small lines of tread to allow water a way out).

They are a slightly different version of the Cresta than the boots currently for sale at The Climbers Shop - these are all leather whereas mine have a small amount of synthetic material to save weight. Anyway that's about all I can think of.. they're great solid 3 season boots & I'm gutted to be parting with them!! Drop me an email (I can send pics) if interested, cheers.
OP purkle 15 Jan 2014
In reply to purkle:

£100? bump. wrong time of year eh, need to fund a new pair!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...