UKC

Cala Gonone Group Accommodation?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Sl@te Head 19 Jan 2014
Looking for accommodation for a group of 12 in Cala Gonone, Sardinia for a school sport climbing trip in May.

I've contacted all the ones listed in the Rock Fax accommodation page on their web site, still waiting for a few replies, but it seems difficult to get a place for all 12 of us.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.
 timjones 19 Jan 2014
In reply to Sl@te Head:
Try getting in touch with Salvatore from this ad. he has a number of apartments in the same building. I don't think any of them would take 12 but it should be possible to accomodate your group across a few of them.

http://www.chambresdhotes.org/english/Detailed/9948.html
Post edited at 13:50
OP Sl@te Head 19 Jan 2014
In reply to timjones:

Thanks for the link, but with it being a school group need everyone together or at least adjoining apartments.
 timjones 19 Jan 2014
In reply to Sl@te Head:

> Thanks for the link, but with it being a school group need everyone together or at least adjoining apartments.

That's why I recommended this one, you should be able to book adjoining apartments or at least the top few floors to keep you all together. Larger single apartments in Cala Gonone don't seem to be too plentiful ;(

Salvatore is very helpful and it would certainly be worth contacting him to see what he can offer.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...