UKC

Winter kit - Axes, Crampons, Boots.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 ro8x 29 Jan 2014
premier post photo
A load of winter kit for sale - my Brother has decided he isn't keen on this winter climbing game anymore.

Kit can be collected from Sheffield or I will post out. Please request postage price.

For more information and pictures please send me an email.

La Sportiva Nepal Extremes UK 8. £120

Very little use - 1 trip to Scotland and a long weekend in Rjukan. Sole unit is in excellent condition. The rand has started to perish slightly (please email for detailed photos) however the boot is still water-tight and I believe it is a domestic blemish.

Black Diamond Viper technical ice tools. £150 (Pair)

Again, very little use so in excellent condition. Both axes are fitted with just hammers so they are perfect for ice fall climbing. You can get the adze attachment quite easily to make these more suited to mixed & Scottish climbing.

Grivel G12 Crampons - New-matic binding. £60

Lots of life in the front points - very little in the way of filing has taken place on these.

Grivel G14 Crampons Crampo-matic binding. £60

NO ANTI BALLING PLATES on these crampons. These can be bought or made yourself (think duck tape).

Set to mono point and no spare points supplied. In good condition and lots of life left in them.
nicholashaslam 29 Jan 2014
In reply to ro8x:

Very interested in the G12 crampons. Can you send me a photo and if all's good I'll take em. Cheers
 Rank_Bajin 30 Jan 2014
In reply to ro8x:

How old are the Vipers?

Photo please also to rankbajin2001@gmail.com

Ta
 Henry Brown 31 Jan 2014
In reply to ro8x:

Hi,im intrested in the boots, can I have a close up of the rand please to henrycbrown@hotmail.co.uk
Henry Brown
 Rhys Jones 31 Jan 2014
In reply to ro8x:
As per emails, I'll take the Vipers and have sent another message.

Thanks very much
 rodw 05 Feb 2014
In reply to ro8x:

Are the g12 still for sale
 Rank_Bajin 08 Feb 2014
In reply to ro8x:

Karl, the axes are top notch.

Cheers,

Gary

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...