Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - big feet and mountain boots

windjammer - on 20 Feb 2014
i enjoy going winter walking and mountaineering at the weekends,i hope to do a winter course in scotland but have been advised i need a b2 mountain boot
the trouble is i have size 13 feet or 49 the only boots i can get to fit are scarpa sl active but these were a bit flexible at the weekend on striding edge.
it seems that people with big feet carnt enjoy walking in winter,i also had the same problem with a mountain jacket i tried on nearly every jacket out there in a xxl but some makes i cudnt even fasten the zip with just a t-shirt on,i tried on the kongur mrt and fit like a dream but at 370 is was expensive but after wearing it all day and not getting cold or sweating it was worth it,just have to put up with people thinking im part of a mountain rescue team .
id like to climb an easy gully on the ben but what boot do i get my choice is limited to the size.
... not showing 15 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums