UKC

2013 WC Rock recall - slow service

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Has anyone else had problems getting replacement Rocks out of Wild Country UK? I sent some Classic Rocks to them in Jan this year after they were recalled for safety testing but haven't received any replacements despite having chased them up.

See this link: http://www.wildcountry.com/products/product-recalls/voluntary-recall-rocks-...
 sean1 23 Mar 2014
In reply to Cuillin Calling:

I had sent my rocks at the start of October last year and have still not received them back yet. I have also wrote to them half a dozen times with no replies. Not happy. I won't buy any more Wild Country gear again, which is a shame but there is other good manufacturers out there.
 BnB 23 Mar 2014
In reply to sean1:

Sean, I emailed them twice and each time received a helpful reply within 6 hours. The rocks took from October to January to be replaced, which I felt was a tad slow, but the service was first class and I did eventually get everything dealt with satisfactorily. Did you contact them at the correct address?
In reply to sean1:

I thought my 3 month wait was bad but 6 months is terrible. I wonder why?
Anyone else out there had good/bad dealings with WC?
 Coel Hellier 23 Mar 2014

Sent mine in Jan, got replacements in March, about 7 weeks later.
In reply to BnB:

Hi BnB. Good to hear from you.

Sounds like you've been dealt with ok by WC. Which email address did you use. I've had automated replies from SV_UK-Recall, and one person replying from recall@wildcountry but things have ground to a halt.

BnB 23 Mar 2014

Hi. Hope you are well. Nothing achieved for me this year like our outing on RCG last year. You must be pretty frustrated to say the least with new axes and nothing to pick at!!

I used the recall email address and heard helpfully back from Mark Bridgeman Smith, UK sales manager. Maybe give him a call on Mob.: +44 (0) 7870 263635.
 sean1 24 Mar 2014
In reply to BnB:

I did get a reply in Dec. but have not had a reply since. I have used the same email as the first . recall@wildcountry, so not sure. Got to the stage that it has been that long that I feel like saying don't bother.
In reply to BnB:

Thanks for that BnB. Emailed him again today, and will ring if I don't hear back. Winters been a bit of a write-off for me given the poor conditions, and the two trips I've had didn't co-incide with any ice (see "Has it been a poor winter this year" thread).

Sean1, I'll let you know how I get on.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...