/ Kit For Sale
1. Mountain Equipment Borealis Goretex Bivi bag used only once as new (RRP £190.00) asking £90,00.
2. Mountain equipment Xero 350 down sleeping bag used a couple of times with liner. asking £145.00
3. TNF wms Circadian paclite jkt, brand new with tags colour lightish green size large (14) asking £40.00
4. TNF womens insulated jacket with snow skirt size XS green as new. asking £40.00
5. TNF Boys Mcmurdo parker Black size small says 7/8 brand new with tags unworn (price new around £150.00) asking £65.00
6. Bungalow One Canvas mess tent - approximately 14' square - excellent condition, recently washed and reproofed - approx RRP between £800 - £900 - price £395.00 - due to weight of this item would need to be collected from Warrington - unless buyer wants to pay for postage.
7. Mountain Equipment Tent Dragonfly 2 XT (£490 RRP) Price £240 brand new never been used.
8. Mountain Equipment Changabang Proshell Waterproof Bibs colour black Mens size Small Never been used Professionally altered to fit 27 inside leg by Tundra Repairs Cost when new including alterations around £300 Price £145
9. RAB Expedition Down Salapets - Mens Size Medium - BLACK - brand new Never Worn - RRP £230 - price £120.00
Photos can be supplied for all items apart from the mess tent as no room to pitch currently in order to take picture...
Unless stated above postage £5 per item check previous posts to see that what I say is what you get
Could I see a picture of the Changabang Proshell bib?
Send me a mail and i will forward a picture.
Mountain Equipment Xero 350 bag received today, just as described and fast delivery. Excellent seller. Pleasure doing business with you.
received the Dragonfly tent. Have not pitched it yet but will report promptly when I do.
Hiya, what size is the sleeping bag?
Sorry sleeping bag has gone
Elsewhere on the site
Rock shoes stink – let’s face it. Boot Bananas are the perfect way to fight the funk and keep them fresh. They help... Read more
With four photos in this week's top ten, and a UKC gallery of stunning images we thought it was time we had a chat with... Read more
Tonight's Friday Night Video features the Norwegian town of Rjukan, once believed to be the home of the world's tallest... Read more
F ounded in 1993, Mountain Hardwear are a pretty young mountaineering clothing and equipment manufacturer but are also one of... Read more
Perhaps the perfect Xmas gift for the climber in your life... Wild Country's Crack School has two of the worlds best crack... Read more