Premier Posts forum

View latest messages in My Forums
Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

Premier Post - Kit For Sale

Ernesto - on 06 Apr 2014
KIT FOR SALE (some re-advertised due to time wasters) all the kit is new or as new condition - offered at very reasonable prices compared to RRP - lowest prices shown! no nearest offers please.

1. Mountain Equipment Borealis Goretex Bivi bag used only once as new (RRP £190.00) asking £90,00.

2. Mountain equipment Xero 350 down sleeping bag used a couple of times with liner. asking £145.00

3. TNF wms Circadian paclite jkt, brand new with tags colour lightish green size large (14) asking £40.00

4. TNF womens insulated jacket with snow skirt size XS green as new. asking £40.00

5. TNF Boys Mcmurdo parker Black size small says 7/8 brand new with tags unworn (price new around £150.00) asking £65.00

6. Bungalow One Canvas mess tent - approximately 14' square - excellent condition, recently washed and reproofed - approx RRP between £800 - £900 - price £395.00 - due to weight of this item would need to be collected from Warrington - unless buyer wants to pay for postage.

7. Mountain Equipment Tent Dragonfly 2 XT (£490 RRP) Price £240 – brand new never been used.

8. Mountain Equipment Changabang Proshell Waterproof Bibs – colour black – Mens size Small – Never been used – Professionally altered to fit 27” inside leg by Tundra Repairs – Cost when new including alterations around £300 Price £145

9. RAB Expedition Down Salapets - Mens Size Medium - BLACK - brand new Never Worn - RRP £230 - price £120.00

Photos can be supplied for all items apart from the mess tent as no room to pitch currently in order to take picture...

Unless stated above postage £5 per item – check previous posts to see that what I say is what you get…
mashoor183 - on 06 Apr 2014
In reply to Ernesto:

Could I see a picture of the Changabang Proshell bib?
Ernesto - on 07 Apr 2014
In reply to mashoor183:

Send me a mail and i will forward a picture.

Thanks
stewc - on 16 Apr 2014
In reply to Ernesto:

Mountain Equipment Xero 350 bag received today, just as described and fast delivery. Excellent seller. Pleasure doing business with you.

Cheers,

Stewart
berna on 24 Apr 2014
In reply to Ernesto:

received the Dragonfly tent. Have not pitched it yet but will report promptly when I do.
harriet.mac - on 25 Apr 2014
In reply to Ernesto:

Hiya, what size is the sleeping bag?
Ernesto - on 26 Apr 2014
In reply to harriet.mac:
Sorry sleeping bag has gone

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

My Forums