Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - MSR Base 2 and dish/skillet compatibility

abcdef - on 19 May 2014
Am considering the MSR Base 2 set which seems to be available for a fairly reasonable price. It also doesn't seem the sturdiest, so was thinking about adding some plates for protection. Am I correct in thinking that:

The 1.5L pan can sit inside a small deepdish plate which can then fit inside the 2.5L larger pan? And its held snugly, without movement/scratching?

Is it also possible to fit a 2nd small deepdish plates around the 1.5L (one top and one bottom) before going into the 2.5L?

And thirdly, if I get the skillet too, does the 2.5L sit inside a medium deepdish which in turn sits inside the skillet?

Maybe I would be better getting a nice stackable set that doesn't have a non-stick surface (its not that big a consideration). What are the anodised ones like? Any suggestions as to a set (say 2 pots, frypan and ideally wee kettle) that would be an alternative. Ideally without the pot-grabber type of handles.
... not showing 1 reply to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums