UKC

Winter tights ecomendations

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 jethro kiernan 03 Jun 2014
The Cycling wardrobe needs an update, been using some DHB wintertights for last few years and thought I would take advantage of the sales to get some new winter tights any recomendations, will be using in wales and scotland through the winter trying to stick to rule #5 as much as possible :-/
winter jerseys also needs a change
In reply to jethro kiernan:

Just wait til Aldi have got their winter cyling 'specials' on sale. Their Pro range of Bib tights are great - though the bib is cut a little high at the front for easy comfort breaks particularly if the weather is cold and things are a bit harder to find.
 TobyA 03 Jun 2014

If you fit the dhb ones ok why not get another pair? They sent me their warmest ones to review a couple of winters back and I was pretty impressed. http://lightfromthenorth.blogspot.fi/2012/12/dhb-vaeon-zero-padded-bib-tigh... They're the ones with windproof panels on them so they are particularly warm, but there one without the windproofing are cheaper.
 AlisonSmiles 03 Jun 2014

I love my Aldi ones, but also my Rapha ones. Go figure. I think it's because I put a lot of emphasis on windproof panels as I am nesh.
 LastBoyScout 03 Jun 2014

Wasn't impressed by my last pair of Endura ones, as they seemed to stretch out of all shape very quickly.

They've sent me a new pair, but it's too warm to try them out.

I wouldn't buy them again, anyway - the double-lined knees are a nice idea, but too high on the legs. I'll probably take a pair of scissors to those bits.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...