UKC

Font by van.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 donuthead8 18 Jun 2014
Hello all,
I'm planning a trip to font and due to the age of my car we are planning to take my work van.
The van is a medium wheeled base vw crafter.
My question is do any of you clever types know where I can find out how much extra in French motorway tolls this is going to cost me.
I have tried but with no joy but I think my van is in B category.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Removed User 18 Jun 2014
 DaCat 18 Jun 2014
In reply to donuthead8:

Around 35 Euro so 70 Euro both ways if you travel at night. Use your credit/debit card because cash machines are awkward but take enough Euro in cash just in case it won't accept your card.

French Tolls charge different prices through the rush hour and although they will charge a little more for a B category van, it is very little.
 Bruce Hooker 18 Jun 2014
In reply to DaCat:

I paid 21.70€ the day before yesterday, one way, so you got overcharged somehow. It doesn't make any difference day or night, there's a reduction mid afternoon on Sunday driving South. That's the price up under 2 metres high, mine is 1.95m. If the van is above 2m it's 33.2€.

http://www.autoroutes.fr/en/key-rates.htm
 DaCat 18 Jun 2014
In reply to Bruce Hooker:

Not for a van we didn't and around 35 isn't far off your suggested 33.

Bruce Hooker 18 Jun 2014
In reply to DaCat:

It's a question of height, the exact tolls are given on the link. They don't vary for day or night.
OP donuthead8 20 Jun 2014
In reply to donuthead8:

Hi all thanks for the help. It s just to get some idea really. Didn't want to get there and find out it was 5 times as much.
Thanks again.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...