UKC

Singing Rock kit (sportpursuit)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ShoePolice 19 Jun 2014
Singing rock gear any good? Haven't seen much of it but I'm guessing it *HAS* to be half decent... right?

http://www.sportpursuit.com/sales/singing-rock-jun14
 Blue Straggler 19 Jun 2014
In reply to ShoePolice:

It is fine, there have been lots of threads about them on here over the last 10 years or so I will assume that as the brand has lasted at least 10 years, it's all good
 Oujmik 19 Jun 2014
In reply to ShoePolice:

The prices on those ropes are crazy... a pair or 50m half/twins for under £80! I'm tempted and I really don't need them right now...
Removed User 19 Jun 2014
In reply to ShoePolice:

Big in the US, less so here.
 Andy Say 19 Jun 2014
In reply to ShoePolice:

I have one of their chalk bags and its been fine for about 15 years
 gd303uk 19 Jun 2014
In reply to ShoePolice:

i am struggling to keep my hand out of my pocket and not buy a set of 60m doubles.
 PPP 19 Jun 2014
In reply to Removed User:

And definitely big in the Czech Republic as the company is based there. I remember I bought a Singing Rock quickdraw in the Czech Republic (not even for climbing purposes then, though).
 newhey 19 Jun 2014
In reply to ShoePolice:

Bought a few harnesses from them recently after all my gear got stolen. Excellent value and great quality
In reply to ShoePolice:
Bought a pair of 50m half/twin. Singingrock website has the yellow as clearence colour but no prices.

Left it a little too long deciding and the dry treated had sold out.
Post edited at 13:51
Mikeweavers 20 Jun 2014
In reply to ShoePolice:

I really shouldn't look on sportpursuit as I always end up spending money! Just picked up a Singing Rock Verdict harness for less than £20.

Thanks for the tip off though!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...