UKC

First time on easyjet

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 SteveD 23 Jun 2014
I've booked a bag on a flight to Geneva, my booking shows one bag, is that normal or do I need one each way? Flybe seem to want you to pay for each leg.
 joan cooper 23 Jun 2014
In reply to SteveD:
I know Ryanair have a reputation , but Fly-be charging for your legs is going too far

Firestarter 23 Jun 2014
In reply to joan cooper:

Seems pretty armless to me?
 Neil Williams 24 Jun 2014
In reply to SteveD:
On EZY's booking engine anything you add will apply to everything in the booking, you can't add bags to single legs. I think I remember them saying they were going to change this but I can't see how (other than the old workaround if you only want it on the return half, which is to add it after you have taken the outbound flight).

Just did a dummy booking for you and it seems to confirm this. So you are I believe OK.

Neil
Post edited at 00:38
 Martin W 24 Jun 2014
In reply to SteveD: I did a return trip to Geneva the weekend before last and had the same concerns as you about what the booking confirmation showed re hold baggage. I was relieved to find that "one bag" on the booking confirmation does actually mean one bag on each leg of the journey.

One way to seek reassurance is to do a dummy booking to check what you've paid for your bag on the out-and-return trip vs the cost for putting a bag a one-way flight.

They could certainly do with being a bit clearer on the documentation they issue.
OP SteveD 24 Jun 2014
In reply to SteveD:

Ah thanks guys, I read everything in the T&C's but couldn't work it out.

Joan - lol

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...