UKC

Were you the Good Samaritan on Carnedd Llewelyn?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mark Reeves Global Crag Moderator 01 Jul 2014
So there is a message going round Facebook world.

"I would like to find the young man who helped my husband last week on the mountain he was staying in a Hostal or cottage some were near Capel curig or Llanberis and found my husband a 77yr man with chest injury, the young man got mountain rescue stayed with him till Helicopter arrived well over a hour iff anyone could help me find him so as a family we can thank him , Accident happened on Carnedd LLawelyn in Snowdonia area North Wales about 1 to 1.30 pm in afternoon last Thursday 19/6/14 he was there Helping my husband , So please help me find him as I don't know how things might have turned out without his help"

If you know who it is then I have the link to the person trying to find you.
 Mr Trebus 01 Jul 2014
In reply to Mark Reeves:

I might be stating the obvious here, but when he called the police to sort out the rescue, he would need to give his name and phone number. I would imagine they would give the info to the casualty.

Al

JamButty 01 Jul 2014
In reply to Mr Trebus:
> (In reply to Mark Reeves)
>
> I might be stating the obvious here, but when he called the police to sort out the rescue, he would need to give his name and phone number. I would imagine they would give the info to the casualty.
>
> Al

Unlikely they'd do that, the individual may not wish to be identified, but you could ask the Police if they'd be willing to release his name, or ask via Ogwen Valley MR Team as they were involved.

Bob 01 Jul 2014
In reply to JamButty:

Might be better to give your contact details (along with a thankyou note) to Police/MRT and ask them to pass them on. If the individual wishes to reply they can do so but you've also offered thanks if they don't.
 marsbar 01 Jul 2014
In reply to JamButty:

The facebook post says they already tried mrt.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...