/ Instructor Training Month, Snowdonia

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
jezb1 - on 03 Jul 2014
premier post photo
I have been involved with training outdoor instructors for over 5 years and it's something I really love doing.

There are a number of Instructor Training Courses out there these days, but this one is very different to most, with a 1:2 MIA instructor to client ratio.

Instead of focusing on many different activities, we focus on what we know best - Climbing and Mountaineering.

Over the month a maximum of 2 clients will join us to work towards their Single Pitch Award training and Mountain Leader Training which are completed on week 5 of the course. (Assessment may be possible if you have already completed the training).

Because of the low ratio, we will cover far more than just the SPA & ML syllabus, over the month you will build your lead climbing skills and become comfortable on Multipitch routes as well as tackling some of N Wales' finest scrambles.

This is not a "zero to hero" course, but by the end of your time with me you will have received a great grounding ready to start on your outdoor career.

Cost - 1495

Dates - Next Course Starts 1st September 2014

Please visit my website, from where you can contact me with any questions you may have and to receive further info.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.