UKC

UKC dress code for Stages 1 & 2 TdF spectating?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 kevin stephens 03 Jul 2014
Anyone donning a red devil suit? speedos with beer gut and drunken running stagger a short way up the hill (probably not), UKC cycling jersey, club jersey, sky jersey (Ugh!)
 balmybaldwin 03 Jul 2014
In reply to kevin stephens:

Whatever happened to the UKC cylcing jerseys?

I have my best thong laundered and ready to go. Not sure on the nipple tassels though as they may get caught in my wheel on the way over which might smart a bit
Clauso 03 Jul 2014

I've had a bespoke King of the Mountains owl suit made, especially for the occasion. I'm going to take flight on the Cote de Oughtibridge.
Removed User 03 Jul 2014

I'll be hoisting a Where's Wiggins placard somewhere on the Cote de Holme Moss.
Clauso 03 Jul 2014
In reply to Removed User:

Now, there's an idea!... I might see about arranging a Wot No Wiggo? Chad on a suitable wall:

http://tinyurl.com/o9kkqb4
 balmybaldwin 03 Jul 2014
In reply to Removed User:

We are going for a "Where's Wiggo?" banner... still to decide where we'll see it from... trying to persuade my host that its worht the extra effort to get to le Cote de Holme Moss, otherwise we'll be on Le Cote de Bradfield road
 lost1977 03 Jul 2014
In reply to Clauso:

i'll be keeping my eyes open for you and for filling my role as a steward (protecting the riders and public from any of your owl antics)

you've been warned
Clauso 03 Jul 2014
In reply to lost1977:

You'll have to catch me first, buster... I'll be the quickest bloke, dressed as a giant owl, on the Cote de Oughtibridge.
 ablackett 03 Jul 2014

I was going to go dressed as Where's Wally with Wiggo written on my back. Probably not, but it made me laugh thinking of it.
 gethin_allen 03 Jul 2014
In reply to Clauso:

I'm probably going to be on the hill coming out of oughtibridge so I'll keep an eye open for owls.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...