UKC

FS: Nepals Anasazis B2s Salopettes

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 GregGray 08 Aug 2014
Price: £600

La Sportiva Nepal Extreme Mountain Boot, EU 42 ½ (UK 8.5)

I love these boots. The only reason for selling is that annoyingly, after my foot has fully returned to its original size post injury and now my heel keeps lifting when I’m climbing.

these are in good condition, having only really seen one active winter season in Scotland. The colour is slightly faded in placers and there is one small split to the toe area of the rand on the left boot.

£200
or willing to swap for a pair in similar condition in a size 8?

Five ten Anasazi vcs, rock climbing shoes. EU 42 (UK 8)

Good condition with plenty of edge left on them. Probably been worn for only 10 routes outside. sadly they are just too small for me. Will come still in the box!
£60

Scarpa Charmoz GTX boots - Size 43 (9)

Bought these second hand from a UKC seller prior to my most recent trip to the Alps. Since then I have figured a light weight B3 would probably work better for me.
again good condition and still completely waterproof.
£90

Marmot Alpinist Salopettes, men’s medium.
Got these discounted through my previous employer. selling as I don't really have a need for them.

these as serious hard shells; Goretex pro, full length leg zippers, relief zip, build in gaiters ect.

http://www.facewest.co.uk/Marmot-Alpinist-Bib.html

These are in very good condition after only being used for one season winter climbing in Scotland.
£150

Werner Powerhouse, white water kayaking Paddle. 194cm, 30 degree feather for a right handed paddler. These are in good condition with only minor superficial scratches to the blades.
£150

Happy to answer any questions. I think all items are priced fairly, if you think not message and perhaps we can sort something out.
OP GregGray 08 Aug 2014
In reply to GregGray:

*** Sorry the Scarp Charmoz GTX are EURO 42 (UK 8)******

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...