UKC

similar shoe to geshidos?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Steve nevers 11 Sep 2014
Looking for recommendations for rockshoes with a similar fit to Evolv Geshidos, as i have giant ladies feet (i'm a man) and the only shoe i've found so far with a ecent low volume fit was the geshido, which evolv have stopped making...

My feet are too big to just wear the womens versions so any ideas for a low volume blokes shoe?
 PPP 11 Sep 2014
In reply to Steve nevers:

Evolv Shamans are almost the same fit as Geshidos.
OP Steve nevers 14 Sep 2014

Strangely enough i got offered a pretty much brand new pair of Evolv Shamans. Good shoes bit to aggressive though, awesome on steep stuff, bit to down turned for very high rockovers on slabby stuff though..

Any ideas for a shoe more thats more 'smeary'?
 PPP 14 Sep 2014

I found that 5.10 Anasazi Verde or Pinks fit quite well as well. You would have to go some sizes down though.
 Stu McInnes 14 Sep 2014

Steve I've got a new pair of geshidos that I don't get on with, worn once outside, what size are you?

Stu
OP Steve nevers 15 Sep 2014
In reply to PPP:

> I found that 5.10 Anasazi Verde or Pinks fit quite well as well. You would have to go some sizes down though.

Can't wear 5.10s at all, they cripple my smaller toes while giving no support to my big toe at all. My foots just totally the wrong shape for them.

OP Steve nevers 15 Sep 2014
In reply to Stu McInnes:

> Steve I've got a new pair of geshidos that I don't get on with, worn once outside, what size are you?

> Stu

Hi Stu, i'm a UK size 9. If you have any that size i'd be keen to take them off you.
 PPP 15 Sep 2014

That's weird as Scarpas do exactly the same as you described while 5.10s and Evolvs are both perfect.
 Stu McInnes 15 Sep 2014

Ah 9.5 Steve, never mind!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...