UKC

Asian Woman Climber needed for TV Commercial!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Sally Andrews 13 Oct 2014
Pan-Asian Female Rock Climbers Needed.

We are looking for Pan-Asian Climbers, aged between 38 – 50yrs, who rock climb as a hobby and who would like to star in a television commercial for a health care supplement, to be aired in China.

Our climber should be available to meet with us on Thursday 16th or Friday 17th October. The successful candidate will be flown to Spain at the end of October for the shoot.

This role is paying between £1500 - £2000, with all expenses paid.

If you’re interested, please send your picture and contact details to sally@etcasting.com or call 07447042233 before the end of the day on Tuesday 14th October.

Spread the Word and pass this on!!
 zebidee 13 Oct 2014
In reply to Sally Andrews:

> Our climber should be available to meet with us on Thursday 16th or Friday 17th October.

Um ... are you doing the default thing of assuming that everyone lives in London?

Where should they be able to meet you? Or are you going to go to wherever the available climber is?

John Ww 14 Oct 2014

At what sort of grades?

JW

I'm not Asian, nor female, nor 38-50, so if you do not give me the role I'm suing you for discrimination on the grounds of ageism, sexism, and racism. Oh, and I live in Australia, so will you be funding my trip over to meet you on the 16th? What class will you book me in.
 Oli 16 Oct 2014
In reply to zebidee:

> Where should they be able to meet you? Or are you going to go to wherever the available climber is?

Presumably because they're paying the person? Generally one has to do something in return for some remuneration...
needvert 20 Oct 2014
In reply to stroppygob:

I lolled.
 planetmarshall 20 Oct 2014
In reply to stroppygob:

Amusing, but discrimination on basis of age, race and gender ( among other things ) is permitted if it is required for the role. Employment law is pretty vague on this, you'd need to be pretty sure of your case to sue.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...