UKC

Winter Mountaineering/ Expedition/ Instructing Kit

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
crozyuk 14 Oct 2014

I am selling some of my Mountaineering/ outdoor instructors equipment as I'm moving to New Zealand. the gear has had some moderate usage and i've tried to photograph any repairs and damage if applicable. Everything listed still has a lot to give.

Collection from Warwick, p and p at the buyers expense if required.

Payment is by bank transfer or paypal (gift ideally)

There are photos available via Flickr and if you require any specifics please ask https://flic.kr/p/powax8

Please have a look through and if there's multiple items you are interested in make me an offer! Feel free to ask any questions by pm or phone; 07895114879.

RAB Summit Storm Down Jacket Large- Blue and Black has seen some moderate usage is still very warm!
Pertex Shield outer shell with 660+ fill power Goose Down
Pertex Shield waterproof taped outer, Pertex inner
250g of 90% goose down, fill power 660+EU/725+US.
Stitch through inner baffles
Detachable down filled hood
2 external pockets, 2 internal mesh pockets, 1 security pocket
 Is the 2006 model and has a detachable hood and comes with a stuff sack £75

Vango Ultralite 2 Season Sleeping bag- Blue, Cleaned after last use and always used a liner No rips or tears. £25

Paramo Cascade Trousers Large- Blue sown up repair on the rear as is the beauty of paramo they are good for round the centre or general day to day use where your precious waterproofs could be damaged. They are warm to wear even when wet however, can be vented. £35

Montane Fleece Salopettes Large- Red with black knees, has 3 pockets and a fly, very good in cold instructing conditions, or winter mountaineering in Scotland or Europe. No rips or tears. £35

Buffalo Special Six Shirt size 44 (fits large with a t shirt and snug with a fleece under)- Black with a repaired rip in the sleeve, Also very good in cold instructing conditions, and again with a waterproof layer for Winter Activities. £45

(If the Montane trousers, Buffalo smock and paramo trousers are bought together I will sell all three for 90 quid)

Berghaus C7 65+10 ltr expedition rucksack- grey and black is well travelled also comes with the built in rucksack protector. It has a lower divider to the main compartment of the bag which makes life a lot easier while living in a tent on Mountain Leader training and assessment and expeditions. There is a crack in the plastic support on the waist band, however, I haven't found that it affects the back system or the performance. The Back system is fully adjustable via two sets of top attachment points and a fine tune adjustment via ratchet. No rips in the material. £30

Berghaus Arete 45 blue, black and grey- A perfect sack for moving around in the mountains, it's large enough to be able to carry a climbing rack and rope for the day and I have used it in winter for the past few years and fit poles, harness, crampons etc all inside. One sew up repair but otherwise undamaged. £25

(if both bags are bought together I'll see the two for 50 quid)

Terra Nova Eclipse Tent 2 person 3 season mountain tent- Green, This tent has been used in the UK, Europe, Canada and New Zealand, it fits two 180cm blokes plus bags in the porch. It requires some repairs but once these are done it will last. It is used and has certain characteristics which you would expect to find, the seam tape has come detached in places and will need reattaching with seam seal, there is also a rip in a pole sleeve caused by rushing. Both these are easily fixed by some one who would like a top class tent which will last after some light repairs. £45

Mosquito net 1 person- if you ask you can have it included with any of the above items. Otherwise £5 in the charity box
Post edited at 22:25
 JayPee630 15 Oct 2014
In reply to crozyuk:

Keen for the mosquito net actually! £5 to you or into the Mountain Rescue box (or box of your choice)? Thanks, lotusbamboo@hotmail.com
crozyuk 15 Oct 2014
In reply to crozyuk:

Tent now sold

Mozzie net now sold
crozyuk 18 Oct 2014
In reply to crozyuk:

Prices now reduced

Rab down jacket 50 quid posted

Paramo trousers 30 posted

Montane trousers 30 posted

Buffalo 45 posted

Rucksacks include postage now too

crozyuk 19 Oct 2014
In reply to crozyuk:

Any takers?
crozyuk 25 Oct 2014
In reply to crozyuk:

Rab jacket and paramo trousers now sold

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...