UKC

UK hero sought for climbing shoe quest!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Asvdwerf 03 Nov 2014
Dear UK Climbers!

I am looking for a hero, who can save me in my need for some new climbing shoes. I love Red Chili Climbing shoes, especially the Spirit Lady VCR.

My problem: I live in the Netherlands, and they are not for sale here. Usually I would ship them from the UK, but now they are going out of stock in my usual store, so I cannot get them any more. Germany was another option, but they are all sold out in my size. I found some in a GO outdoors online store, also in my size, but they are pick up only, and that is where I need your help!

Would any of you awesome UK climbers save me, since my current Red Chili's are fried, and I am desperate to get my hands on some new ones? Someone who is willing to pick them up in a GO outdoors shop, and send them overseas. I would be so grateful!

They are on sale in GO outdoors shops, a storefinder gives you all the details:

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/wild-country-womens-spirit-lady-vcr-iz-climbing...

I need a size 5, EU 38.

Of course, I would pay for everything, and would even send you some Dutch treats as a thank you.

Thank you so much for helping, from one climber to another,

Best wishes,

Astrid van der Werf (Groningen area)
Removed User 03 Nov 2014
In reply to Asvdwerf:

The link you've provided says that they are available for international delivery?
Asvdwerf 03 Nov 2014
In reply to Removed User:

No, they are not, when you select size the website says collect In-store only
Removed User 03 Nov 2014
In reply to Asvdwerf:
While they are on sale with Go Outdoors you need the discount card to get that sale price. You'd have to find someone who had a card.

You could buy them from absolute-snow who have one pair of size5 in stock and ship to Holland:

http://www.absolute-snow.co.uk/V/Red_Chili_SPIRIT_LADY_VCR_Climbing_Shoe_UK...
Post edited at 15:36
Asvdwerf 03 Nov 2014
In reply to Removed User:

Thank you! I had not seen that site yet (google did not show it either -_-)
 ripper 03 Nov 2014
In reply to Asvdwerf:

sorry - I have a GO discount card but there are no shoes in your size at my local store...
Asvdwerf 03 Nov 2014
In reply to ripper:

Well thank you anyway for checking !

I still would love the option of some one picking it up in the store and sending them over, the GO outdoors store has the best deal!
 Skipinder 03 Nov 2014
In reply to Asvdwerf:

Amazon have a German store with them in stock http://www.amazon.co.uk/Climbing-shoes-women-Spirit-CHILI/dp/B00IN2ZXNQ
 sbc_10 03 Nov 2014
In reply to Asvdwerf:

> send you some Dutch treats

surely that is encouragement enough! C'mon folks pull your fingers out...........

Stevie989 03 Nov 2014
In reply to Asvdwerf:

There is one pair in coatbridge which is just outside Glasgow and about 20min from me.

Want them?
Asvdwerf 03 Nov 2014
In reply to Lawrence:

Thank you for looking it up, but these are the 2014 models, which are not on sale, so really looking for the 2010 model
Asvdwerf 04 Nov 2014
In reply to Stevie989:

Thank you Stevie, for offering!

Some of the climbers here emailed me, you guys ROCK, so I think I am covered.

Thnx LaMentalist & Climber34Neil (y)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...