UKC

Kalymnos partner and roommate(s) for March

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
natgus 04 Dec 2014
Hello!

I am in the midst of planning a trip to Kalymnos for 4-6 weeks from March until mid-April. I'll be traveling solo so was hoping to find some other travelers there around that time to share an apartment. Or if anyone has any beta on places to stay as a solo climber please let me know!

Thanks!
-Nathan
 Emilio Bachini 04 Dec 2014
In reply to natgus:

Hey, having been there from before March till April this year I found that despite there being a few climbers around, there's no central hub where everyone hangs out, as most people have their own apartment. As the majority of the apartments still weren't open though, it did limit where people were.

There were a couple of restaurants open that attracted people on an evening and more were opening on almost a daily basis. Plus it's not too hard to pick climbers out from a crowd and if you take away the crowd and replace it with olive skinned Greeks then you shouldn't have too much trouble finding someone.

Hope that's some help, have fun,

Emilio.
natgus 09 Dec 2014
In reply to Emilio Bachini:

Emilio,

Thanks for the info! I'll keep plugging away at trying to line up people to share an apartment with in advance. It seems like other than that, meeting climbers on the island is pretty easy.
 Murd 11 Dec 2014
In reply to natgus:

yhm

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...