UKC

5.10 Quantum sizing......

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 dodfoster 05 Dec 2014
Hey, I know this is a pretty bone question etc etc and I'm annoyed at myself for asking it! However, does anyone know how the 5.10 Quantum sizes in relation to say the Anasazi VCS or Dragons or Verdes? Thanks.
weakdave 05 Dec 2014
In reply to dodfoster:

Bananafingers.co.uk has a shoe calculator that will give you the right size. They are doing quantums at a bargain price too!
 Pete-West88 05 Dec 2014
In reply to dodfoster:

I recently got a pair of Quantums (from bananafingers, bargin!) after having Anasazi VCS for ages. They are tight! Im an 8.5 street shoe, wear a 7.5 in VCS which feels about right, and got the Quantums in an 8. Dont really want to wear them on routes so looks like they are going to be my bouldering shoe. Comfort isnt great but good on overhanging stuff and the heel is really good (especially for a 5.10)
 HeMa 05 Dec 2014
In reply to dodfoster:

Just like with all 5.10 stuff... use your street shoe size.

Per "given" size, the Quantum will prolly be a tad tighter than VCS or Verde. But not a huge difference.

I have the same exact size on my quantums and VCS'es.

cha1n 05 Dec 2014
In reply to dodfoster:

I had them in a 10 (my street size). I wear a 10 in the new style dragons, 9.5 in Teams and 9 in VCS (but the VCS aren't perfect for my footshape).
 SGD 05 Dec 2014
In reply to dodfoster:

From my point of view the Banana fingers calculator is spot on:

I wear a 6.5 in 5-10 whites, Verdes and VCS's and I take a 7.5 in the Quantums. just as Banana fingers suggest
 John Gillott 05 Dec 2014
In reply to SGD:

Another answer along the same lines. I wear Quantums and Dragons in a 9, my street shoe size.

I have also found them to be very consistent btw - I've bought six pairs (four from Banana Finger, so without trying on first), and all have been the right size for me.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...