UKC

Beginners skiing week

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 shaun walby 22 Dec 2014
I've been meaning to learn to Ski forever, this season I might be able to get a week in the Alps in...wondering if there are others in the same boat fancy sorting a weeks skiing for beginners, poss early March but open to dates venues.

psaunders 22 Dec 2014
In reply to shaun walby:

I might be keen for this. I was meant to sort out something for January but haven't got around to it and the word is that the conditions are poor so far this year (for the Northern / Western alps at least).
Graeme G 22 Dec 2014
In reply to shaun walby:

Can you ski yet? There was a similar thread a while ago and i'll say the same here as i did then. If you can learn the basics indoors in the UK you'll save a lot of time before you go. No wasting money or hanging around learning on the nursery slopes, just straight to the slopes and having a good time.

Good luck whatever you plan
OP shaun walby 22 Dec 2014
In reply to psaunders

Yer mate back from cham no snow/lifts working, iam just heading out ill email you later.

iam a total novice (had two lessons in cham yrs ago got to greens on day 2...there's hope?) i will be doing indoors before any trip to maximize the tuition on the trip.

cheers

OP shaun walby 23 Dec 2014
In reply to shaun walby:

Anyone else fancy a learn to ski week in the Alps, probably work out cheapest if we can get 4-5 people going

Ps my last should have read blue runs on day 2...such a novice haven't even got the colours sorted.
Iam looking through the Inghams brochure...tending towards an all in deal flights/half board/ all hire and passes tuition for the week...Alpe d'Huez looks promising?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...