UKC

Anatom boots

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 JamButty 01 Jan 2015
My lovely Meindl 3 seasoners have failed badly this week, they were getting on a bit.
So I need new boots - off to Cotswolds soon as they have a number of usual well known brands on sale.

However they seem to stock Anatom boots which I've never heard of - anyone had experience of them?

ta
 sbc_10 01 Jan 2015
In reply to JamButty:

If you like them, then look at Sportpursuit.com, they have a sale at the mo.
 joe.wahab 02 Jan 2015
In reply to JamButty:

I've had a pair of Anatom boots (http://anatomfootwear.co.uk/products/g2-hiking ) since about May 2014 and I really like them. They performed very well on a very wet daylong hike on south Dartmoor, leaving me a dry and comfortable journey (well, as comfortable as you can be after hiking 25k).

I use them a lot day to day as well, simply beacause they are so comfortable to walk in. They have coped with a lot of city use as well as mucking around in fields and in the wet too.

All in all, good pair of boots!
 Iain Thow 02 Jan 2015
In reply to JamButty:

Really like their leather Quadra Q2s, broad fit, Vibram sole, take a lot of battering about. Also had a pair of their V1 waterproof approach shoes for a year and a half, which are (amazingly) still waterproof despite lots of use.
They were originally the UK distributors for Superfeet, so they know what they're doing.

Iain
OP JamButty 02 Jan 2015
In reply to JamButty:

Thanks for replies, didn't get to try any on anyway as they didn't have my size. Ended up with Asolos which hopefully will do the trick.

Another side question - are you supposed to waterproof new boots, or leave them for a while?

Ta

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...