UKC

Majorca Accommodation

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
hughsaints 10 Jan 2015
HI

We have booked flights to go climbing at Easter in Majorca - does any one have any recommendations where to stay? Have been advised Port de Pollenca is good to stay. There is only 2 of us (twin accommodation). Does any one have recommendations of specific places happy with self catering. Any ideas / recommendations welcome.

Cheers Hugh
In reply to hughsaints:

Stayed at Port De Pollenca last october (cycling). We stayed at Aparthotel Villa Concha - 200 metres from the beach and 800m from the town centre. Excellent. We stayed B&B - however they do the apartments on a room only basis. All apartments have basic kitchen facilities ( 2 hotplates, Microwave, fridge, cutlery & crockery - so self catering is no problem. There are loads of decent eateries in town, plus a couple of decent supermarkets on the outskirts.
 wheelo 11 Jan 2015
In reply to hughsaints:

All depends on your budget I guess but pollenca old town is very nice.
 andy 11 Jan 2015
In reply to hughsaints:
Similar to LoS, we stay at Duva in Porto Pollensa - about €70 a night half board (all you can eat buffet jobs).
 tmawer 11 Jan 2015
In reply to hughsaints:

Just giving another option. I have stayed in both Magluf and Port De Polensa; if you want to focus climbing on crags around Bunyola such as Fraguel, Sa Gubia, Alaro etc, Magaluf seemed a cheap option and was extremely quiet out of season, and is an easy drive from the crags. Perhaps the crags nearer Polensa are currently more fashionable?
 BWard 11 Jan 2015
In reply to hughsaints:

I stayed at the hostel in Soller, comfortable accomodation and only about 10 min drive to sa gubia, ate out in the local square every night which was very nice. good pries as well.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...