UKC

FS: Patagonia clothing for sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Price: £680

For sale:

- Patagonia Men's Super Alpine Bibs (medium) navy and red on zip. brand new.
£250 inc. p&p from Ireland retail at £450

- Patagonia womens super Alpine Bibs (medium) blue. brand new.
£250 inc. p&p retail at £450

- Two Patagonia mens nano puff hybrid jacket (medium) brand new. completely red unlike picture shown on patagonia website. £90 each inc. p&p retail at £170

for photos and description check out: http://www.patagonia.com/eu/enGB/home

Rhys

bendep 18 Jan 2015
In reply to Rhys Macallister:

Hi Rhys,

Nano puff hybrids still available?
 Nick Russell 20 Jan 2015
> completely red unlike picture shown on patagonia website

Sorry to cast doubt on the product, but are you sure these are genuine Patagonia? Colours not advertised by the manufacturer can be a sign of a replica...

I am on the lookout for a new nanopuff though, seeing as mine is now more repair than original material! Have you tried the hybrid? Is it as good as the original? Does it pack down as small?
In reply to bendep:

Definitely genuine! If you are interested PM me. Thanks for interest.

All the best
In reply to Nick Russell:

They pack very light and small. I am 6"1 and 73kg with an athletic build its a close fit which for proper use is exactly what you want.

Your right i could not find an exact image on their website but the product is genuine. I did not try the original hybrid but this has a fine cut and the fleece is a nice addition to the style and use of the hybrid.

Pm me if your interested as i did not receive notification of your interest.

Thanks
In reply to bendep:

Hi I responded to the wrong message earlier. The item is available still. so you have an idea of the size I mentioned it in reply the other message of interest.

Thanks
 nathanheywood 24 Mar 2015

Do you still have the super alpine bibs and are they the old style i.e. With a proper bib, like dungarees, as opposed to the new ones which are like trousers with braces attached?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...