UKC

FS: Mega Gear Clearout!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 alexm198 15 Jan 2015
premier post photo
Selling a few bits and pieces to fund new shiny kit!
Prices do not include P&P.

Open to offers!

Scarpa Mont Blanc GTX (EU 45/UK 10.5) - a great B3 boot, used only for two weeks in Scotland and a month in the Alps. Used predominantly on snow so sole is in VGC. Selling as I upgraded to a pair of Phantom Guides. £150

Grey DMM Pitcher Rope Bag - very light use. 2 days cragging. Selling as it was an impulse buy and I already have a rope bag! £15

Julbo Dolgan Cat 3 Sunglasses in Black - seen fair use over two seasons in the Alps and an expedition to the Caucasus. Black coating peeling away along the brow and under lenses in places. Supplied with neoprene retainer strap and case. £20

Mountain Hardwear Quasar Hybrid Pullover Small - Fantastic jacket which is a wee bit too small for me. Only selling to fund the next size up! Seen 1 day's use, where it didn't even rain. As new. (There is a UKC review on this but I can't post the link for some reason). £110

Mountain Equipment Karakoram Salopettes Small - workhorse waterproofs, supplied without braces, as I can't find them. Mountain Equipment could probably send you a replacement. Seen a fair bit of use but plenty of miles left in them and still very waterproof. Perfect for Scotland. Small repair to the inside of one of the ankles. £75

Five Ten Anasazi Arrowheads UK 9.5 - VGC, worn a few times before I came to my senses and realised they're far too tight for me. £50

Petzl Myo - used for about 18 months, very good headtorch, programmable light levels with boost mode. Selling as I'd prefer a USB chargeable. £35

In reply to alexm198:

Yhm re Sunnies
 Tim Hamlet 19 Jan 2015
In reply to alexm198:

I'd like the Headtorch.
OP alexm198 20 Jan 2015
In reply to Tim Hamlet:

Sorry Tim, headtorch no longer available.
In reply to alexm198:

I'll have the sunnies if there still going sent you a pm
Previously without reply
OP alexm198 20 Jan 2015
In reply to stevieweesaxs107:

Hey Steve, I did reply to your message with attached pics - this might have caused it to go into your junk box?
In reply to alexm198:

I've messaged you back again no reply
Nothing in my spam folder I'll still take the glasses if still available

Weesacs107@gmail.com

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...