UKC

FS: Full Ladies Telemark package

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
craigloon 03 Feb 2015
premier post photo
Price: £300
- Movement Chicka Skis 148cm. Been used on and off piste. The base has some minor superficial scratches but have always been waxed and maintained regularly. There is one small dent in the side of one of the skis but this is not a problem. Top of ski in excellent condition.

- G3 Targa Ascent telemark bindings. Excellent touring bindings with full front pivot and flip up heel raisers for steeper slopes. The binding cables are for smaller boots. My boots were Scarpa T2X mondo size 24. (These are being sold separately - see my other post.)

- G3 Targa Ascent Ski crampons, easy to fit and remove. Complete with carry case and instructions. Hardly used.

- Hardwearing skins which were cut to fit these skis. Tail fix stitched on. Used many times and are still very sticky hence the reason for the small “bits” of heather stuck to them.

To give an idea of size I am 5’1” and 7 1/2 stone, This is an excellent package for on and off piste skiing.

Price is £300 + p&p (approx. £25)

craigloon 03 Feb 2015
In reply to craigloon:

Not sure why the photo came out sideways, but it won't let me edit the post any more! proper photo available on request.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...