UKC

FS: Scarpa Charmoz Pro GTX size EU 44 UK 9.5

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
premier post photo
Price: £160
Scarpa Charmoz Pro GTX size EU 44 UK 9.5

"boot for summer alpine and UK winter walking"

"The Scarpa Charmoz Pro GTX is a modern mountaineering boot that's versatile enough to cover everything from Alpine climbing to UK winter walking. Light and nimble, these boots feature B2/C2 crampon compatibility and an improved fit."

I only worn these a handful of times, I bought them while living in the Canadian Rocky Mountains planning to use them all summer, I've had to return home due to visa reasons and live in the Yorkshire Dales so the terrain isn't quite the same!

Great condition, hardly worn, really top end boot which I'm gutted I didn't get the use out of.

Looks like they are new in the UK anything from £200 - £300

I'm asking £160 or best offer and I will post within the UK.

"THE SCARPA CHARMOZ PRO GTX FEATURES

* Upper: L-Tech
* Lining: GORE-TEX
* Insole: Pro-Fibre
* Sole: Mulaz
* Guideline Tempreature Zone: + 25C to -10C
* Crampon rating - B2
* Flex Point
* Weight - 1400g
* Vegan friendly"

chrishedgehog 29 May 2015
In reply to Laurie Rogerson:

Hey Laurie,

It's Chris from D.R. Climbing Walls here. Long time no see! I don't need a beautiful pair of boots at the moment I'm afraid but I thought you might be interested to know that we have 3 kids now and the youngest is two and we called him Laurie!

By the way, I work at Leeds Beckett university now, not for Don anymore alas!

Hope you are well, obviously you were busy recovering and stuff the last time I saw you. Sounds from your reference to Canada that it didn't put you off too much! It's great round there isn't it? Where were you living? We did a trip to Athabasca / Squamish etc. I can see why you'd want to live there..

Chris (chrishedgehog@yahoo.com)
UPDATE: The boots still available and I am accepting offers.
 Birchy 09 Jun 2015
In reply to Laurie Rogerson:

Hi, are these boots still for sale?

Cheers,

Chris.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...