UKC

Men's Mountain Equipment Morpheus Lime (Large)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
tpav1214 03 Jun 2015

premier post photo
I am selling this great high quality waterproof shell in near perfect condition, due to lack of use. It has hardly been used and has few signs of use, bar one small black mark on the rear. It has been stored well and is a great Gore-Tex Jacket. It is a rare colour, and I think you'd be hard pushed to buy it elsewhere.

SRP is £280, so £150 or closest reasonable offers are welcome (including postage). Any questions please do ask and any other photos can be sent.

Here are some of the technical details:

The Men's Morpheus Jacket has been developed to be an all-round shell for a seriously diverse range of mountain enthusiasts.

Mountain Equipment have used Gore-Tex 3-layer, a workhorse waterproof and breathable fabric. The solid protection afforded by the fabric is constructed into an alpine fit that is tailored to sit against your body to avoid snagging and bulging, but which nevertheless allows for incredible freedom of movement.

The versatility of the Morpheus Jacket is neatly embodied by its hood, which fits easily over a helmet when you're climbing or scrambling, but which also easily adjusts down to give exceptional weather protection when you're not. Like the rest of the jacket, it's ideal for whatever you choose to get up to in the mountains.

Pockets are carefully positioned for continued access, whether or not you're wearing a pack or a harness, and they are easily big enough to swallow a map, guide book, mitts, hat, GPS, compass, energy bars.....

Product Features

Fabric:
Main: Gore-Tex 3-layer (100% nylon, 50D)
Shoulders: Gore-Tex 3-layer (100% nylon, 70D)
Mountain HC Hood
Helmet-compatible
Fully adjustable
Stratum Storage System
Two handwarmer pockets
Chest pocket
YKK Aquaguard water resistant zips
Two-way main zip
Fit: Alpine
Weight: 620g

Thanks!
Post edited at 16:44
tpav1214 06 Jun 2015
In reply to tpav1214:

This is coming down on Wednesday next week and then it goes to eBay! I'd much rather sell it here, so if you want to try an offer go for it and if it's sensible you may well have yourself a bargain... Thanks and good luck!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...