UKC

Anasazi pink stretch?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mynyddresident 20 Jun 2015
Just home trialling some of the anasazi pinks as a replacement for the now discontinued SCarpa Vapour laces.

I could always stretch out the overly tight right foot in my suede vapours no probs but these pinks claim no stretch and there's a persistent hot spot i'm not sure i can eliminate (like i could with a suede shoe)

Any wisdom ? Unless any people with a size 8 left foot and 7.5 right want to do a swap!

james1978 20 Jun 2015
In reply to mynyddresident:

Just give them time and you'll get there eventually. 15 or 20 pitches and mine had gone from being painful with hotpots to being just fine.
 RyanOsborne 20 Jun 2015

Mine didn't stretch much, but got considerably softer (shortly before falling apart!) The build quality is nothing compared to what you'll be used to with Scarpas, so don't worry too much about the hot spot, they'll be in pieces before too long!
 uphillnow 21 Jun 2015

I always try 2 or 3 pairs of Anasazi on (of same given size). Often seems a noticeable difference in sizing between pairs. I like many people have a slight difference in size between my feet. Outside very helpful here, even let me take boots from different boxed pairs and rematch. Try to do this on a quiet day when the shop isnt busy.

May not help if there is a large difference in size but worth a try.
Dave
 Juicymite86 21 Jun 2015

I got mine in a 9.5 and in the shop felt fine and can now do a few routes in them..im expecting a good month or so till they soften up abit i hope, not painful for me but just feel too wierd at the minute

Ah nice one guys, I was wondering about variation in fit between pairs of the same size so i'll give it a whirl this week if I can. Thanks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...