UKC

Accommodation in (or around) the Corvara area in the Dolomites

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 tizer 28 Jun 2015
Dear UKC,

I'm looking for some cheap, clean self catering accommodation around Corvara. Does anyone have anything they can recommend?

It's our first time in this area and I don't know anything about it. We're three 30-something men, dashingly good looking and incredibly funny (we're pretty average climbers, however).

Thanks in advance!

tizer

Trangia 28 Jun 2015
In reply to tizer:

The Corvara camp site has self catering timber chalets
OP tizer 29 Jun 2015
In reply to Trangia:

perfect, thanks. I'll take a look.

O
 Casa Alfredino 29 Jun 2015
In reply to tizer:

Hi Tizer, take a look at my profile - we run self catering accommodation a couple of valleys over in Val Pettorina, basically at the foot of marmolada. Don't know your idea of cheap but it is clean and very comfortable. Have also stayed at the chalets in Corvara and they are OK if a little cramped - definitely cheap though... We have lots of Via Ferrata near by like the VF Eterna, West Ridge of Marmolada, VF delle Trincee, VF Delle Alleghesi, VF Degli Finanziari, Sass di Stria, Lagozuoi Tunnels, Col dei Bos, plus many more!

Cheers,

Mike
 mbh 29 Jun 2015
In reply to tizer:

I camped at that camp site last year. The toilet/shower block is the best ever. I didn't realise there were chalets there. Those must be the caravans that I thought had taken root in the ground - so not very big, but Corvara is a great base and where Mike is is cool too.
 Fiona Reid 29 Jun 2015
In reply to tizer:

We stayed at Residence Europa in Colfosco last July - it's just 1-2km from Corvara. IIRC we paid just under 600 euro for an apt for 2 of us for 2 weeks. They have a range of different apartment sizes so might have something to suit you?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...